Tuesday 17 May 2011

oops-a-daisy

I decided to print off some images of  flowers I took the other weekend -  pumpkin and I had stumbled across on a beautiful wild flower meadow in our search for the WAP festival.





To my surprise the print came out rather differently than I had planned.  The blue ink cartridge appears to be malfunctioning - however the result is quite fab!  



the original image above

the oops-a-daisy print below




I might print some off on fabric and see if I can combine them somehow with the vintage yellow Sanderson fabric. 

WAP festival?  Not entirely sure ourselves - but it seemingly involves the dunking of the village Mayor into the village pond, a crowning of a May Queen and the ubiquitous Gloucester Cheese Rolling.   It turns out we were a day late for the festival!  A beautiful afternoon out, nonetheless.

1 comment: